Everon provides a user specific assistance to provide him with a safe environment on an individual basis. Doors can be opened or locked or access provided automatically for physically disabled.
Everon offers a variety of devices and solutions to define and impose safety on the wearer through control of his world. The solutions include:
- Automatic door lock openers that interact with wearer bracelets, user mobile apps, key buttons, system commands, etc.
- Elevator control units that prevent a cognitively impaired wearer to use the elevator
- Door openers can be reversed to lock doors in front of a wearer to guide him right
- Lighting or other electrical equipment can be connected to access control with wearer specific data
- Access systems can control gates, double doors, locks, motorized doors