Monitor hydration anywhere, anytime with confidence.
Hydration is a key aspect of elderly care. It can become more difficult to stay hydrated as we age, as our bodies retain less water and the signs of dehydration are also often milder. Severe dehydration can cause urinary tract infections, acute kidney injury, falls and hospital readmissions.
Aquarate Hydracare Technology smart IOT devices can prevent medical emergencies related to dehydration.
Hydracare technology ensures accurate, automated fluid monitoring to increase hydration and reduce incidences of dehydration in health and social care patients.
Hydracup is the only smart cup on the market which can produce accurate data that integrates into care systems, saving staff time, and delivering quality care. The Hydracup discreetly tracks an individual’s fluid intake by measuring liquid volume automatically, allowing caregivers to proactively support further fluids to those who need it the most.
- 24/7 accurate real- time fluid intake data
- Fluid intake history to help keep track of the past
- Spill detection with immediate alerts so you can react fast
- Restricted fluid management to help limit consumption
- Reduced patient safety issues
- Up tp 5 day battery life with low battery indicator
- Works with hot and cold drinks
- Commercial dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning
- Intelligent remote monitoring, reducing time for nurses ro record
- Supports independent living for longer
Aquarate Hydracare for nursing homes and care homes
Aquarate Hydracare for assisted living
Hydracare has been designed for use in assisted living homes to help families keep track of how much their loved ones have drunk. With real time data and immediate alerts, our smartcup encourages and supports independent living for longer.